Just a girl who writes about books

Reviews, Book-to-Movie Adaptations, Stacking the Shelves

Friday, February 14, 2014

Top 5 Literary Couples

Happy Valentine's Day!
In honor of the lovely holiday, I will be discussing my top couples from books I love.
*Note: I tried to pick couples from different series for a little more variety*


#1 William Herondale and Tessa Gray
(from The Infernal Devices) 


I love the relationship between Will and Tessa! I think that it was very cute how even though Will thought he was cursed, he still loved Tessa the way he would if we wasn't cursed. I also loved how they would sit and bond over books and quote them. Additionally, I enjoyed the romantic scenes between them.




#2 Tobias Eaton and Tris Prior
(from Divergent)

I also think that Four and Tris make an awesome couple. They depend on each other a lot, but they still see and appreciate each others strengths. They may get in arguments but are able to work through and ultimately be a great couple.
    







#3 Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark
(from The Hunger Games)

Katniss and Peeta are just one of those couples that everyone loves. They love and care for each other so much and will do anything to protect each other. They are willing to risk their lives for each other to save them from whatever comes their way.








#4 Simon Lewis and Isabelle Lightwood 

(from The Mortal Instruments)

Although Simon and Izzy aren't an official couple, I still think they're a lovable pair. I love how Izzy usually goes for the mean bad guys, but finds a soft spot in her heart for Simon. They have what some may call "nerd love" because Simon introduced her to Star Wars and they can hang out and have a good time. I also think it's adorable how Simon is unsure of their relationship status and is afraid to ask her for the fear of her reaction.




#5 Ridley Duchannes and Link 
(from Beautiful Creatures)

Ridley and Link are supporting characters, however I still adore their on-again-off-again relationship. Ridley is another one of those girls who typically go for the bad guys but finds a sweet spot for Link. Link cares a lot for Ridley and always has her on his mind. I am looking forward to hear more about their story in Dangerous Creatures.










No comments:

Post a Comment